TUESDAY, OCT. 27 (a 4th Tue.)
CONFIRMED: BEGINNING CLASS by Scott Anderson at Burnsville Ballroom in B'Ville Mall next to Applebee's, 7pm, $15, just drop-in, wear a mask, bring partner if possible, www.scottadance.com, 612-816-4446
CONFIRMED: CLASSES at The Flying Pig, Richfield, www.tfpstudio.com, pre-registration required, 11 am &12 pm
CONFIRMED: FOXTROT 6pm & SALSA 7pm CLASSES, beginner, reserve, see
CONFIRMED: MUSIC at Crooners, Fridley,inside or tent has heaters and walls, good food, reserve, https://croonersloungemn.com/ (dance on asphalt by cars)
EVENING DANCE CLASSES in TWIN CITIES AREA studios: see list on MONDAY and VENUES pages
??BALLROOM & OLDE-TYME MUSIC DANCE PARTY in the future at Roseville Comm. Ctr., 2nd and 4th Tue.
CANCELED: ARGENTINE TANGO by Lois Donnay,
CANCELED: ARG. TANGO CLASSES at www.FourSeasonsDance.com, Mpls
CANCELED: DANCE CLASS by S.A.T. (Singles All Together, Carol 952-334-9793), 730pm,
MPLS. AREA WC & EC SWING or OTHER LIVE MUSIC to research:
- CONFIRMED: Bloomington VFW: Scotty Tait (sings, guitar, DJ) every Tue. 4-8pm, 952-854-1296, Facebook.com
- CANCELED: music 5:30-8p at ParkTavern.net, St. Louis Park in tent with walls, dance out on asphalt or slick turf,
- Schooner Tavern: OPEN, https://schooonertavern.com. see Facebook.com
- Loring: OPEN for food only, near U of MN, https://www.loringbarrestaurant.com/ , reserve at
- The Narrows in Navarre: OPEN, https://thenarrowssaloon.com
- Hook & Ladder: 3010 Minnehaha Av., see http://thehookmpls.com//
- Jazz Central: but no official dance space, 407 Central Av. S.E., Mpls.
- Shaw's Bar & Grill: find on Facebook.com, dance space?
- Savage:Dan Patch Amer. Legion, Princeton Av.
ST. PAUL AREA WC & EC SWING or OTHER LIVE MUSIC to research:
- Wilebski's: OPEN! blues musicians 8p-12a every Tue.,first come, first served, big vinyl dance floor?, 651.331.0929,
- Mancini's: OPEN , NO music yet,
- MMC: DIRTY SHORTS BRASS BAND 630,
- Black Dog Cafe: wood floor, 308 Prince St., http://blackdogstpaul.com/
- Apple Valley Amer. Legion:
??CONTEMPORARY LINE DANCE PARTY at West Med. Lk. Comm. Club, 1705 Forestview, Plymouth; 7pm lesson, $7; Dodee, , confirm at 612-799-7393, also on Thur.; lessons on Wed.
?? LINE DANCING in future at Savage/Dan Patch Legion, 952- 894-6940, at www.savageamericanlegion.com
SALSA DANCE CLASSES: in St. Louis Park at and in Mpls. at maybe at DanceLoveStudio (formerly Fallout) and The Icehouse
CLOSED, but virtual??: www.TapestryDance.org, Mpls. (needs donations!) FOLK,CIRCLE, INTL. DANCING, ZUMBA, ETC.:
POLKA at Gasthof / Mario's: in restaurant or downstairs (epoxy floor 16X16), see schedule and menus at and www.brownbearsw.com/cal/marioskellerbar
ZOUK CLASS - research at
??IRISH SET DANCING, only 2nd & 4th Tues. at Dubliner Pub, 2162 Univ. Av., St Paul, 55114,Twin Cities Ceili Band, 7:30pm, cash donation for musicians; by Twin Cities Irish Set Dance Club, , Facebook.com/groups/tcsetdance
DANCE EVENTS OUTSIDE OF MPLS./ST. PAUL, see Regional section on VENUES page, e.g.:
??? MADISON, WI: ARG. TANGO PRACTICA, 7-830pm by Madison Tango Society, 122 State St.,
Room 300, $3+ donation please, beg. lesson 6pm, $10/7
FOR SALE - DINING SET in St. Louis Park:
TABLE - seats 12 with 6 leaves, round/ oval
brown oak on a pedestal, antique, table pads.
CHAIRS -11 brown leather or cloth seats
CONDITION - fair, $300 cash, bring 2 movers/ truck/ blankets, you can remove table top; 612-940-4981
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
BUFFET - new, caramel-colored oak, top- quality mission style,(pending sale Oct. 24)
(with social distancing, etc.)
ORGANIZER ON DUTY
to get the job done now in
house, office, garage
3142 First Av.S. Mpls.
in this newsletter
to 1000+ readers
$10 for 1 mo. or more of exposure (tax deductible)
E-mail narrow rectangle
in .jpeg or .png format
with large print
like this one that
will fit on a cell phone
(I will shrink/crop a wider ad making it unreadable.)
with cash or check to
8030 W. 25th St.
St. Louis Pk. MN 55426.