TUESDAY, JAN. 26 (a 4th Tue.)
OPEN: dance studios, but NO dancing in restaurants/ bars/theatres, etc. Confirm all events.
CONFIRMED: BALLROOM DANCE CLASSES, 11 am & 12 pm at The Flying Pig Richfield, register,
CONFIRMED: BEGINNERS' SALSA & NIGHTCLUB 2-STEP by Scott Anderson at Burnsville Ballroom in B'Ville Mall next to Applebee's, 7pm, $15, just drop-in, wear a mask, bring partner if possible, www.scottadance.com, 612-816-4446
CONFIRMED: BALLROOM CLASSES in Woodbury, see
CONFIRMED: CONCERTS start Jan. 28 at Crooners, Fridley, https://croonersloungemn.com/
EVENING DANCE CLASSES in TWIN CITIES AREA studios: see list on MONDAY and VENUES pages
MPLS. AREA WC & EC SWING or OTHER LIVE MUSIC to research:
- CONFIRMED: Bloomington VFW: Scotty Tait 4-8pm, NO dancing, good food, Facebook.com, 952-854-1296,
- ParkTavern.net, St. Louis Park,
- Schooner Tavern: call for correct info. - (612) 729-4365
- Gray's (past Loring): near U of MN, www.graysdinkytown.com, reserve at
- The Narrows in Navarre: https://thenarrowssaloon.com
- Hook & Ladder: 3010 Minnehaha Av., see http://thehookmpls.com//
- Jazz Central: but no official dance space, 407 Central Av. S.E., Mpls.
- Shaw's Bar & Grill: find on Facebook.com, dance space?
- Savage:Dan Patch Amer. Legion, Princeton Av.
ST. PAUL AREA WC & EC SWING or OTHER LIVE MUSIC to research:
- Wilebski's: blues musicians 8p-12a, 651.331.0929,
- Black Dog Cafe: wood floor, 308 Prince St., http://blackdogstpaul.com/
- Apple Valley Amer. Legion:
CONFIRM ALL LISTED EVENTS BELOW!
SALSA DANCE CLASSES to research: in St. Louis Park at and in Mpls. at maybe at DanceLoveStudio (formerly Fallout) and The Icehouse
ARGENTINE TANGO VIRTUAL or STUDIO PARTY by Lois Donnay, see or
ARGENTINE TANGO CLASSES by Lois Donnay, and at www.FourSeasonsDance.com, Mpls
DANCE CLASS by S.A.T. (Singles All Together, Carol 952-334-9793), 730pm,
BALLROOM & OLDE-TYME MUSIC DANCE PARTY in the future at Roseville Comm. Ctr., 2nd and 4th Tue.
CONTEMPORARY LINE DANCE PARTY at West Med. Lk. Comm. Club, 1705 Forestview, Plymouth; 7pm lesson, $7; Dodee, , confirm at 612-799-7393, also on Thur.; lessons on Wed.
LINE DANCING in future at Savage/Dan Patch Legion, 952- 894-6940, at www.savageamericanlegion.com
FOLK,CIRCLE, INTL. DANCING, ZUMBA, ETC.: go to www.TapestryDance.org, Mpls. (needs donations!)
POLKA at Gasthof / Mario's: in restaurant or downstairs (epoxy floor 16X16), see schedule and menus at and www.brownbearsw.com/cal/marioskellerbar
ZOUK CLASS - research at
IRISH SET DANCING, only 2nd & 4th Tues. at Dubliner Pub, 2162 Univ. Av., St Paul, 55114,Twin Cities Ceili Band, 7:30pm, cash donation for musicians; by Twin Cities Irish Set Dance Club, , Facebook.com/groups/tcsetdance
DANCE EVENTS OUTSIDE OF MPLS./ST. PAUL, see Regional section on VENUES page, e.g.:
MADISON, WI: ARG. TANGO PRACTICA, 7-830pm by Madison Tango Society, 122 State St.,
Room 300, $3+ donation please, beg. lesson 6pm, $10/7
(with distancing, mask, etc.)
ORGANIZER ON DUTY
to get the job done now in
house,office,garage (if warm)
How To Integrate The Interests of Owners and Managers; New Ways Business Owners Can use Boards
by Gary Tutelman & Larry D. Hause (also a llocal dancer!)